0x800CCC00 Authentication and Invalid Certificate Error
Like other errors mentioned on this blog, this error is caused due to various reasons. When Windows Live Mail services stop, Microsoft also stated that it will no longer support certain servers and email applications. This cause revoke the validity of WLM certificate. So, if a user tries to connect to certain servers they will find this error in their Email application.
Causes and its Effects Due to 0x800CCC00 Error Reasons
There is limited no of reasons that cause above error. These reasons can be explained as follows:
Causes of Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800CCC00
- Windows Live Mail Services were revoked on Jan 2017
- Malware or Virus detected in Mail Applications with an IXP_E_LOAD_SICILY_FAILED message.
- Download of Incomplete or corrupt software
- System files are deleted by other application and certificate authentication did not load
Reasons of 0x800CCC00 Error
- Email Files get corrupt and display IXP_E_LOAD_SICILY_FAILED error
- Application doesn't work properly
- Application not connected to server or web email application.
- Causes major effect in windows operating system working too
Solution of Authentication Error 0x800CCC00
The Manual solution for IXP_E_LOAD_SICILY_FAILED error as follows:
- Scan Whole System and windows live mail application.
- Try to reconfigure email by disabling anti virus
- Check whether web Email Application is supported by WLM or not.
- Check if web application accessibility feature is enabled or not.
Alternate Solution for 0x800CCC00 Problem
If above solution doesn't work then you must consider converting or recovering your EML Files to PST or MSG or EML (Recover Files). This helps in removing errors and provide a better platform for your emails. Try to use demo version and contact support team for any queries related to software.